- Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull, Clove together. Search for them on Amazon. You can get liquid or pill form. Read more here: https://drclarkstore.com/blogs/news/why-cloves-wormwood-black-walnut-hull-are-the-best-herbs-to-kill-parasites
- Ivermectin: You can get a prescription from your doctor for Covid prevention even. You might need a new doctor. There is a list of doctors here, and how to get it. I got an RX without having had covid. https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/
You can also get it as the "horse dewormer" version, but you'll have to figure out how to dose it properly, which is doable.
- Pumpkin seeds: apparently make worms detach from you gut lining? Something like that.
- Turpentine and Sugar: Remedy that has been used for eons. How to use? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DJoiPkHGfA
(embed) Can cure gayness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mG7DbMQ_gM&t=1s
- Fenbendazole: Get RX from your doctor if you can convince them. Or get the Safe Guard Canine version (search Amazon). You'll have to figure out how to dose it properly. Could bring up to your doctor you'll take it regardless, so might as well get an RX.
I'd recommend doing them all separately, apart from pumpkin seeds.